From the Kitchen to the Craft Room

Check out Brenda's fabulous altered mug holder,Isn't it just gorgeous.
I love all the details.Thanks for joining in the fun. Keep them coming,
we would love to see more.











How are the altered items/gifts coming along?


Today I received this from Robyn. She has been super innovative and transformed this coffee tree into a wonderful craft room accessory.... A Hold All. (my name for this)!
Robyn has used lumiere paint, stamps, paper and a flower to create this gorgeous 'Hold All'
Imagine this siting on you desk with those craft necessities on it that usually disappear under your mountain of paper! Scissors, rolls of tape, your favorite ribbons, even your large chipboard Alphas could be displayed on one, or two of these.

Thank you for sharing your super idea with us Robyn, next time I'm in town I will be hunting the opp shops for coffee trees, that's for sure.

Please do keep your ideas coming ladies, we would love to see what you have created.
Now, for something a little different, a gift for the person who has everything and tells you they want nothing....check this link out....A Jar of Nothing

8 comments:

carol said...

Oh Robyn,this is just divine,what a fabulous idea,and i love the colors,I'm always looking for my tape lol you could even use this for ribbons.Thanks so much for joining in the fun :)
Im am online but still trying to sort out my e-mail,I'm receiving but cant send

Robyn said...

Thanks carol, I was using it for my scissors and tape before I altered it but it looks more fitting for my craft room now and I had fun doing it too !!

Brenda said...

Wow that is a fabulous Idea. I have one of those so just might have to "DO" something with it...

carol said...

Go Brenda,we would love to see your altered mug holder yay

Robyn said...

have fun Brenda !!!

carol said...

Check out Brenda`s fabulous coffee
tree,i love all the details,youv done a awesome job.Thanks for joining in the fun :)

Robyn said...

Thats great brenda, isnt it fun !!!

Sonya said...

Very cool Brenda! I so want to have a go at one of these as well :-)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Re Starting Blog

BIRDS OF A FEATHER are looking to add Two D.T members,if you are interested please e-mail Carol at
carolnoakes at slingshot . co . nz





What Intrests you the most

Welcome to Birds of a Feather

This blog was started
in Novmeber 2010. A place to share our love of all things crafty,to challenge,learn and inspire.A place to just have fun.



Translate

Followers


Recent Comments