May All your Wishes be Granted

Oh my goodness, the days are going so fast at the moment that I can not keep up! Dianne Hanson sent these photos through to me 3 days ago and I all of a sudden have remembered that I  had not posted them onto the blog for you to see. My apologies everyone, especially Dianne!


Dianne has added Kindy Glitz to the fairies wings and to the swirls, and, she tells me the inside of her card is very plain, but I think its lovely!


Dianne found her digi stamp here...http://nanavicsdigitals.blogspot.com/ Thank you for the link Dianne and for sharing your card with us.

posted under |

1 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks so much for joining in with us Diane,if you could e-mail me your address asap i will get your goodies of to you Just in time for christmas :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Re Starting Blog

BIRDS OF A FEATHER are looking to add Two D.T members,if you are interested please e-mail Carol at
carolnoakes at slingshot . co . nz





What Intrests you the most

Welcome to Birds of a Feather

This blog was started
in Novmeber 2010. A place to share our love of all things crafty,to challenge,learn and inspire.A place to just have fun.



Translate

Followers


Recent Comments