Scraping April






















Here's your challenge for this month.


one piece of your background paper must be


cut out in a shape,you could use a mask


or just cut around the pattern on your paper


You must use a metal embellishment some


where on your layout.






















Thanks Sonya for doing the sketch,Sonya is
up to her ears in grapes at the moment,so
wont be putting up an example this time.But
she will still be here checking in .



Hi there, still grape picking but I just had to pop in with my take on this months sketch. Thanks so much for the inspiration Carol!
































posted under |

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Carol your page turned out fantastic. Really cool sketch too.
Cherie xx

Brenda said...

Oh I love this absolutely gorgeous.. Poor Sonya in the middle of grape picking, hope she gets a nice bottle of wine at the end of it!!lol

Carol said...

LOL yea i think she might need a FEW bottles .

Sonya said...

Hi all. Its looking like it might be a weekend off grape picking, which I am so so SO happy about. Far out, most days picking has been in the pouring rain, I am totally out of dry wet weather gear, and silly me for buying sneakers to pick in instead of gumboots! Maybe next week we will be blessed with sun.
Carol, I love your page, and have now caught up on most of the weeks house work, so Im going to play and see what I can come up with.
I have scored one bottle of wine already, its not often I have a bottle of $48 wine sitting in my wine rack! Shame you couldn't all pop round to help me drink it!
Back soonish with my page :-)

Carol said...

What no gunboots? thought that was standared foot wear out in the padocks lol oh the win sounds very NICE, so how long do you have to pick for? poor girl.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Re Starting Blog

BIRDS OF A FEATHER are looking to add Two D.T members,if you are interested please e-mail Carol at
carolnoakes at slingshot . co . nz





What Intrests you the most

Welcome to Birds of a Feather

This blog was started
in Novmeber 2010. A place to share our love of all things crafty,to challenge,learn and inspire.A place to just have fun.



Translate

Followers


Recent Comments